|Categories||Crown Land, Education, Planning|
GIPA to the Department of Education to clarify the circumstances surrounding negotiations for development of a site at Fig and Wattle St, Ultimo. The site had been posited as a potential site for the redevelopment of Ultimo Public School and this GIPA was to ascertain the extent of negotiations for development of this public land.
GIPA to Education for
- All communications from 18 June 2015 to 20 June 2016:
- Between the Department of Education and the Office of Education Minister Adrian Piccoli,
- Between the Department of Education and the office of the Premier Mike Baird,
- Between the Department of Education and the Department of Planning and
- Between the Department of Education and NSW Public Works
regarding negotiations between the City of Sydney and the Department of Education for the Fig and Wattle St site, specifically pertaining to remediation options for the site.